Olde School Lane, Skowhegan ME
Welcome to Olde School Apartments in historical Skowhegan, Maine.
Olde School is walking distance to the
downtown rotary, close proximity to Reddington Hospital, The Kennebec River, Farmer's
Market, restaurants, banks, and many other amenities the city offers.
We are a residential rental community that is safe, well maintained, beautifully landscaped and
uniquely designed with comfort and style in mind. All residences are new, state of the art
construction designed with the comfort and security of the residents in mind. The community is
located in the heart of Skowhegan, just off U.S Route 201 and U.S. Route 2. The property is
professionally managed and well maintained year round.
These residential units include:
• Individually controlled fresh air exchange and humidity control system
• Radiant heat, reverse cycle air conditioning, interior window treatments
• Over-sized, trim and crown moldings
• Two bedrooms; two bathrooms
• Appliances include; fridge, cook stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Concrete construction - including 5” Styrofoam block forms for energy efficient dwelling
• Two parking spaces per apartment with adequate guest parking available
• Apartments feature a sliding glass door with access to an open patio
• On site waste disposal
Rent includes: heat, water, sewer, plowing, landscape maintenance, and trash removal
Tenant responsible for: electric, hot water, cable TV/Internet and monthly rent
Property is a 100 percent non-smoking facility. Smoking is strictly prohibited.